When was the last time you looked in the mirror & said, “Wow! What a MIRACLE!” Your body truly is the most complex, miraculous creation & it was gifted to you! Your body is the ONLY vehicle you will be given to fulfill your unique purpose & destiny & it is your responsibility to care for it. Unfortunately, it was not accompanied by an owner’s manual. The following tips offer guidance on how you can maintain & enjoy your gift for many years to come.
- BAD is Good! Be Active Daily. Elevate your heart rate for at least 30 minutes/day, 3 x/week. Incorporating short activity breaks into your day adds up & helps you feel refreshed. Taking 3 – 10 minute walks/day = 30 minutes. Get a pedometer & challenge yourself or a friend to take more steps. Know your target heart rate and strive to get into your “zone” for optimal cardiovascular & weight release benefit.
- Eat a rainbow! Fill up on fruits & vegetables for fiber, phytonutrients, antioxidants & cellular nutrition. When your body is nourished-not just fed-it s better able to function for optimal health, energy & weight release. To fill in the gap with a whole food nutrition supplement visit www.wellfit4juiceplus.com
- Eat 4-6 mini-meals! Consuming small, frequent meals helps to optimize your metabolism, provide sustained energy & release fat- as long as you are eating less overall calories than your body requires for maintenance.. Incorporate small amounts of protein & healthy fat in most meals & low-glycemic, high fiber carbohydrates for blood sugar balance, satiety, sustained energy & weight management.
- Dump the junk! Clean out the sludge that slows down your metabolism & affects every system in your body. Include detoxifying foods in your diet, such as apples, cruciferous vegetables, green tea, watercress, dandelion greens, cilantro, artichokes, garlic, citrus peels & pomegranate. Avoid exposure to chemicals by using natural skin care & cleaning products. Enjoy the detoxifying benefits or a FAR Infrared sauna.
- Drink pure water! Consider distilled or reverse osmosis water processed by the patented iH2O technology which changes the molecular structure of water to improve hydration, cleanse toxins & flush fat. Also, consume green tea which has added benefits of antioxidants, stress reduction, energy & metabolic stimulation. For information on iH2O water systems visit www.GIAWellness.com/wellfit